Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So I haven't Kept this Up

I really had the ambition to keep this going and yet it's another thing I have failed at. I think I'm really busy but gosh I'm really not THAT busy. I wanted to use this to just say whatever the heck I wanted and not have any one judge me, but me the worry wart I am so worried what everyone thinks of me. I have realized that I don't even have any one that reads this so what the heck.

My hubby was out of work from March 9th until May 4th because of a few ruptured disc in his back. Well, he had a few shot and is feeling pretty well. So he went back to work May 4th and they had no work so they sent him home, then May 5th he was laid off. When it rains it pours and it has been a struggle with money and I'm trying to pick up more hours to help out, but it is really stressing me out. I feel bad for him and I know something will come along soon.

My sister got the bad news today that her ongologist says there is nothing else they can do for her. She is going to be sent to the National Cancer Institute and they are going to try and help her. I'm just praying they can.

I know enough bad news....but I just had to get this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment